Transfixed Antonyms The Definition Of A Verb
Transfixed Antonyms are phrases that have the contrary which means of one another. For example, in English, the phrase “walk” is an Antonym to the phrase “run.” Both phrases imply “to pass ahead on foot,” however their contrary meanings make them ideal candidates for exceptional components of speech.
What is a verb?
Verbs are the moves or behaviors that we take to produce a result. A verb is typically described as an motion word, such as run, jump, and speak. However, there are additionally some verbs that are no longer normally notion of as actions, such as exist and seem.
One of the most frequent questions that college students have about verbs is what is a transitive verb and an intransitive verb. Transitive verbs require an object – some thing that the verb motion is directed at. For example, devour is a transitive verb due to the fact you want an object for the verb to work (usually food). Intransitive verbs do no longer require an object – the verb simply exists independently of any objects. For example, can is an intransitive verb due to the fact it does no longer require some thing else to whole the sentence – you simply want to be aware of the phrase can.
There are a few different matters to preserve in thinking when attempting to recognize verbs. One is that verbs can be innovative or non-progressive. Progressive verbs make reference to some thing already manifest by using pronouncing matters like I am consuming or he has been writing. Non-progressive verbs clearly say that some thing is taking place proper now barring specifying when it began or will end. Another issue to
There are many exceptional kinds of verbs, and every one has a precise definition. Here are some of the most frequent verb types:
What does transfix mean?
Transfixed has more than one definitions, however the most frequent is to be fixated on or involved via something. For example, any person may be transfixed with the aid of a lovely sunset. In this context, transfix skill to be drawn in by using the splendor of the scene.
What are infinitives and gerunds?
Infinitives are verbs that give up in -ing. For example, to sing is an infinitive verb. Gerunds are verbs that give up in -ing however additionally have a noun form. For example, singing ability each the act of singing and being sung to.
How To Make Transfixed Antonyms
If you’re searching to make transfixed antonyms, it’s no longer as tough as you may think. Here are a few tips:
1) Use a thesaurus to discover synonyms for “transfixed.”
2) Use nouns and verbs that have comparable meanings to create new antonyms.
3) Be creative! Think about phrases that don’t generally have an contrary meaning, and see how you can use them in your antonym.
All The Different Antonyms For Transfixed
Different antonyms for “transfixed” are exceedingly fascinating and assist to outline the verb in a extra distinctive way. Here are eleven examples:
1. Enthralled : Captivated with the aid of fascination or admiration
2. Fascinated : Engrossed in an pastime or pleasure
3. Entranced : Possessed with the aid of a trance or spell
4. Entranced : Amazed or astonished
5. Mesmerized : Held in suspension via an enchantment ; spellbound
6. Mesmerized : Controlled via an overwhelming force, such as sturdy emotion, hypnotism, or a fever
7. Paralyzed : Stunned into immobility
8. Paralyzed : Unable to act or speak
9. Awestruck : Stupefied with astonishment
10. Aroused : Thrilled, excited, or pleased
11. Aroused : Intimidated
The Top 5 Transfixed Antonyms
Transfixed is an adjective that means “immobilized via admiration or wonder.” An examples of this phrase would be when you see a lovely flower and are absolutely transfixed via it.
An antonym of this phrase would be un-transfixed, which skill “not immobilized with the aid of admiration or wonder.” For example, if you are on foot down the road and see a homeless man or woman and are un-transfixed via them, that ability you aren’t attracted to them in any way.
Another instance of an antonym would be transfixed on, which ability “hooked on or gripped by.” This would describe how anyone is feeling when they are absolutely transfixed on something. They are centered on it and no longer paying interest to something else.
Transfixed Antonyms and Using Them In Writing
When you are searching to use an Antonym in your writing, be certain that you apprehend the definition. An Antonym is a phrase that has the contrary which means of the Word it is paired with. This can be beneficial when you want to create a distinction in your writing.
For example, the phrase “destroy” has the contrary which means as “construct.” When you use an Antonym like this, it can create a effective photo in your reader’s mind. By contrasting one phrase with its opposite, you can create a greater vivid photo in their mind.
To use an Antonym effectively, be certain to comprehend the definition of the phrase you are using. This will assist you to create effective writing.
13 Transfixed Antonyms That We Should All Use
As verb users, we need to all be acquainted with the following transfixed antonyms: captivated, entranced, mesmerized. But what about the opposite? Here are 13 transfixed antonyms for you to attempt out and see how they feel!
9. Pleasantly surprised
5 Transfixed Antonyms To Give You A New Perspective On Life
Life can be noticeably static and mundane at times, however what if there had been a way to add some exhilaration and exchange into your life? Well, with the assist of transfixed antonyms, you can do just that!
Here are 5 examples of transfixed antonyms that will supply you a new standpoint on life:
1. Restless – When you are restless, it skill that you are continuously on the move. You can also be transferring round a lot or you can also be stressed due to the fact you are no longer cozy the place you are.
2. Inert – When some thing is inert, it is inactive. This may want to suggest that the object is no longer shifting or that it is now not responding to stimuli.
3. Arid – When some thing is arid, it is dry and barren. This may want to suggest that the surroundings is dry or that the individual is emotionally dry.
4. Boring – When some thing is boring, it is no longer fun or exciting. This should suggest that the character or component is no longer fascinating or that the state of affairs is now not stimulating. 5. Static – When some thing is static, it does now not exchange or evolve over time. This may want to suggest that the man or woman or aspect is unchanging or that
What are the eight most transfixed antonyms?
1. Boundless: Going past what is viewed traditional or normal
2. Mystic: Possessing characteristics or traits related with a greater order of life, esp. one involving non secular experience
3. Timeless: Not having an specific boundaries; eternal
4. Prodigal: Expending extravagantly and barring regard for monetary prudence
5. Impartial: Acting pretty and besides displaying favoritism or prejudice; no longer partial to any man or woman or thing; unbiased as a judge
6. Ambitious: striving for success or advancement; Having magnificent ambition
7. Arrogant: Having immoderate self-confidence and feeling that one is most efficient to others; haughty
8. Reckless: Taking needless risks
In this article, we mentioned the definition of a verb and its two antonyms. We additionally explored how transposed meanings can create interesting new verbs. Hopefully, with the aid of grasp antonyms, you will be higher outfitted to analyze the language round you and come up with your personal special definitions for words.